Saturday, April 7, 2012

Pantone Color of the Year Tangerine Tango Products!

I wear Tangerine Tango every day at work, so I've found lots of items around work that look beautiful with it.  If you're looking for more items to go with your eyeshadow quad or that Tangerine Tango lipstick, look no further.



1.  Urban Decay eyeshadow in Free Love, $17
This color is a soft coral that teeters on the orange side.  It looks amazing as a single color look with some black liner and lots of mascara.  It has just the right amount of shimmer that means it'll look great on everyone, and would look great with any eye color.  This color is not vegan, but it is cruelty-free.

2.  Stila Long Wear Lip Color in Outrageous, $20
This is an amazing product for the girl on the go.  You can line and fill in one easy step, it never needs to be sharpened, and the color payoff is amazing.  It's affordable, it smooth to apply and it comes in a range of shades and finishes.  Oh.. and it smells amazing.  I think this item contains carmine, sadly.  Stila doesn't test on animals, though.

3.  Madd Style Cosmetix's Orange Eyeshadow Shades, $5
I have an insane amount of Madd Style Cosmetix, you already know this.  I have worn all of my orange shades that are currently listed on the MSC shop with Tangerine Tango looks, and they have all turned out beautifully.  I've posted a couple of looks on my youtube showing how to use these items together.  These are super affordable, as well.  All colors from MSC are vegan and cruelty-free.

4.  Hard Candy Fox in a Box in Skinny Dipping, $8
I received this item in a swap from Dawn and I absolutely love it.  It's such a lovely color and peach tones look good on pretty much everyone.  It's cruelty free but I'm not sure if it's vegan or not.

5.  Jordana Incolor Pretty Shine Luxury Glossy in 10 Dazzling, $1.99
This is affordable, gorgeous, and looks great over other lip products.  It's easy to find, easy to apply, and feels nice.  There's really nothing else to say, haha.  Go to your local Walgreen's and pick it up.  They are cruelty free, but I need to look up the vegan list on my computer when I get home.

5.  Pantone + Sephora Color of the Year Collection, $7-$68
Of COURSE this collection has to be on the list!  Both the Pantone + Sephora and the Sephora Collection cosmetics are a brilliant use of both Tangerine Tango and it's complementary colors.  The eyeshadow quad begs for the liner trio, and the glosses are beautiful and lovely to wear.  The best part about the collection is that it takes the guess work out of what you should wear with the color by offering options.  Sephora brand does not test on animals, but I can't seem to get a definitive vegan list out of them, haha.

FTC:  I have received some pigments in exchange for modeling or MSC.  I have no idea which pigments they are anymore.  I received the blush from Dawn in an exchange.  Everything else I purchased with my own money.  These are my honest opinions.  I do no represent Sephora, LLC or any of it's subsidiaries in any way, shape or form.

No comments:

Post a Comment