Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Quick Review: Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly Eyeshadow Palette!

As many of you know by now, I started working with Too Faced Cosmetics in February.  I adore the company and everything they stand for, and I am very happy to be on the team!  I picked up the new Chocolate Bonbons palette, and planned to be on a no-buy for a while.  That didn't last when I walked into my Northgate store and saw how gorgeous the Peanut Butter and Jelly palette was in person.  I had to have it.  I expected to not like it much since I can't usually do warm browns, but something about this palette was different.

Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette; $36 for 9 eyeshadows

The warm browns almost have a copper toned element that makes them look great with my eye color.  I have hazel eyes, and I struggled to decide if the palettes colors make them pull more green or brown.  Ultimately, I think it depends on which colors I wear, but I feel like they typically pull more green with this palette.

I am wearing over half of the palette in this look.

Overall, the palette is everything I expect from Too Faced.  The eyeshadows are smooth and silky and blend easily.  The textures are nice and easy to work with.  Even the more glittery shades were fun to work with, and I was able to easily avoid fallout.  Basically, you could say this is a "no ragrets" kind of buy.  Honestly, my only regret is that when I wear it into stores, they're usually sold out of it!

1 comment:

  1. play bazaar

    satta king This article probably gave you some good advice you can use to improve your overall health.

    ReplyDelete