Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Madd Style Cosmetix = Love

Like you guys didn't see this one coming from a mile away.  =]

So a few months back I started modeling for the fantastic & fabulous Madd Style Cosmetix (then Madd Style Cosmetics, hah).  My sick love affair with this company has grown exponentially since to what I'm calling Pokemon-status (GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL).  It's hilarious.  I have 13 purples & I need at least 5 more.  Yes, need.  Because not having every single color leaves a sad void in my life.

But to be fair, I'm currently panicking because I don't have Phantasm & I specifically need that color.  It comes with the territory of modeling & representing a brand; you need the resources to showcase the colors.  And I mean it when I say I need them all.  Because no two piggies are the same (which is both a blessing and a terrible, terrible curse, haha).

I realize that this is a terrible piece of writing and possibly a little too stream of conscious (and with my ADD, it's certainly all over the place), so now that it's 6am, I'm going to call it a night.

Go check it out for yourself:  http://www.artfire.com/users/MaddStyle

No, really.  Click on that link.  =]

1 comment: