Tuesday, June 26, 2012

TUTORIAL: Summer Lovin' Look with Madd Style Cosmetix!

I recently received my grab bag from Madd Style Cosmetix and fell so in love with the products inside that I was compelled to immediately apply ALL of them to my face.  I'm not kidding.  Before I started on my eyes, I already had the Frenchie lip bomb on my lips and the Cha Cha bronzer on my cheeks as a pretty blush.



Please note that my eyes are already primed at this point, as well.  Let's get started with supplies.


We have here the Korres Antiaging Eye Primer, the Sleek Primer Palette, pigments from Madd Style Cosmetix in the colors Kozmosis, T-Birds, Crybaby, Beauty School Dropout, Greased Lightning and Pink Ladies; MAC eye kohl in Fascinating, ELF Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Black and Makeup Forever Smoky Lash in Black.

So let's get to business...




I added different bases on my eyes; Money Tree on the lid, Moonshine on the lower inner corner, Money Honey on the lower middle lid and Pink Frosting on the lower outer corner.






I then added (from inner corner to outer corner on the lower lid) Beauty School Dropout, Greased Lightning and Pink Ladies.





I added Crybaby to the inner corner of the top lid, and although I don't think it had actually happened yet, it looks like I already added a touch of Beauty School Dropout on the browbone.  Hmm.


That gorgeous color that's now all over my lid?  That's T-birds.  & that, ladies and gentlemen, is love.


I added Kozmosis to the crease and blended it, though a little sloppily.


Pack on as much Beauty School Dropout as you possibly can for a brow highlight.  Yes, a shimmery brow highlight, I am just that in love with BSDO.


Put on a little winged liner...


A little white liner on the lower waterline...


& some mascara!






*throws hands in the air* Done!


FTC:  I receive some MSC pigments in exchange for being a model and pay for others.  I have no clue which are which anymore, as sometimes they're on the same order.  The primer & mascara are sample sizes I received as perks from the Beauty Insider program with Sephora.  The Sleek Primer palette was sent to me by the wonderful Ana.  I purchased the liners myself.  I used these items because I like them; I was not paid or otherwise asked to.

2 comments:

  1. Woot! I am so excited to get my grab bag!!!!!!! *twiddles thumbs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see what you do with it! =D

      Delete