Thursday, July 5, 2012

ELF Swap Package!



Thank you Shanna!! Details later! <3

Updated to add said details!
 
Batman Hush Graphic Novel!  LOVE THIS.  OMG.
Chico Bag, which I used to carry my laptop today when I had to run out the door with it.
ELF Nail Polish Set.  This got great reviews on the site and the colors are beautiful!
NYC Palette in Dark Shadows.  It's actually a limited palette from the Individual Eyes line.
Wet N Wild Color Icon Single in Brulee
Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzer Mini
Freeman Chocolate Masque (nom, I love these!)
Blinc Mascara (so excited to try it finally!)
Color Club polish in.. uh.. Gold?  It's in the other room.
Essence Polish in Where the Party At?

FTC:  All of these items were sent to me as part of a secret elf exchange by the adorable Shanna.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment