Thursday, July 19, 2012

Shiro Swatches on this Rainy Day!

I went into my bedroom and swatched out all of these colors.. just to emerge to see that the sky had grown black and it was POURING. What happened!? Well, I went ahead and photographed the swatches anyways, even if the lighting wasn't great and the colors are slightly.. off. =[  All swatches are over, from top to bottom, ELF Primer, NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk and NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean.
 
L to Right: Ever in Your Favor (showing up too purple), Thinking With Portals, Incinerator, Because We Can, A Neat Gun, Reverse Psychology, I Like Shorts, Master Sword, Rupee, Zora's Sapphire



Taken at this angle to show some of the duochromes and glitter.  L to R: Incinerator, Because We Can, A Neat Gun, Reverse Psychology, Master Sword.

I had to edit it a little, and now I feel like the swatches are overly contrast-y.  L to R: Ever In Your Favor (again, still showing a little purple), Thinking With Portals, Incinerator, Because We Can, A Neat Gun.

L to R: Reverse Psychology, I Like Shorts, Master Sword, Rupee & a very patchy Zora's Sapphire (swatch is on the end of my base, apparently).

2 comments:

  1. You made your own arm rainbow <3 I love beauty bloggers <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe Arm rainbow! I love Shiro. Caitlin makes lovely colors, and she's an awesome person to boot.

    ReplyDelete