Sunday, March 11, 2012

11 Questions Beauty Tag

I was tagged by Caity to do an eleven question tag.

RULES:

  • - You must post these rules.
  • - Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
  • - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
  • - You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
  • - Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
  • - No tag backs.
  • - No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this’. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
So on to the questions:

1: What are your top five favorite musicians/bands?



Nine Inch Nails, Dillinger Escape Plan, Acacia Strain, Wednesday 13 (& his many bands), Marilyn Manson; I listen to a huge range of music (Die Antwoord almost made this list, for example) but for bands I've liked the longest & listened to the most, these five are up there.

 2: Your top eyeshadow primer?

I am currently using up a tube of Too Faced Shadow Insurance, have a sample of Benefit's Stay Don't Stray & regularly use the vegan primer Under the Rainbow from MTcoffinz.

 3: Best lipstick shade for your skintone?
Black.  It matches my soul.

 4: Favorite drugstore mascara(s)?

None.  I don't think I ever found one I'd call a favorite.  I did like the Physician's Formula Organic Wear one and the NYC Show Time Waterproof formula & at one time I thought I was in love with the Almay.. Triple Effect One Coat or something like that?  Spend a few more $$ and get the Sephora Lash Plumper mascara.

5: Do you enjoy practicing on others by doing their makeup?
lol, it's my job.

6: Can you record videos (or do makeup) with others watching? (Significant other, siblings, etc)

yes.  I have over 300 videos & my work is photographed and I'm given feedback/criticism at work from my bosses and co-workers.

7: Which do you prefer; loose pigment or pressed powders?
Depending, but probably loose pigment.

8: Do you enjoy foiling?
With a good foiling medium, yes.  With water, no.

9: How many times have you colored your hair?
I dye it at least once a month.

10: Do you like cats?
Not particularly.  If they live in their world & let me live in mine undisturbed, we're fine.

11: What is your most favorite full-face makeup attire that you've done on yourself?
I actually didn't think I could pick just one, but here it is:


I TAG.. I don't know eleven people with blogs, sadly.  =[

No comments:

Post a Comment