Sunday, May 13, 2012

Last Night's FOTD: goth slash industrial style


Last night j0hn & I were guest entertainers at Acidic Trends presents: Triage.  We both donned nurse dresses, boots, and lots and lots of black paint (j0hn moreso than me).  The colors on my face are mostly from a Revlon cream palette, as well as some Ben Nye.  As far as regular cosmetics go, there some ELF liquid eyeliner, NYX black eyeshadow and a combination of MAC and Beauty Without Cruelty lipsticks.  Oh, and the mascara was the beloved Tarte Gifted mascara.  I think I set my makeup with the ELF HD powder.

j0hn had on lots of black paint, ELF liquid liner, Pumpkin & Poppy foundation, and a combination of Wet N Wild's Panther and MSC's Bitten for eyeshadow.  His lipstick is Black Radiance, for all of you goth kids trying to find good black lipstick on a budget.

FTC:  The BWC lipstick was sent to me for use and review and I received the mascara from work.  j0hn may or may not have gotten Bitten when he was a model for MSC.  He isn't anymore, sadly.  We used these cosmetics because we like them, and these are our honest opinions.

2 comments:

  1. I've made up black lipstick using just vaseline and black eyeshadow, too :)

    ReplyDelete