Tuesday, May 1, 2012

NOTD: New Wet N Wild Polishes!

In my last post, I mentioned being in love with the new Wet N Wild Color Icon polishes because they were all duochromes.  Now, I don't know how everyone manages to photograph duochromes, and I am completely open to suggestions.  Here are my poor excuses of photographs in which I attempted to capture the colors on my nails.  Also, this was after doing the dishes, so my cuticles look extra awesome... though it shows the staying power of the Seche VITE!

Three coats of Born Into Privelage over Seche CLEAR and topped with Seche VITE.

All of the nails are over Seche CLEAR and under Seche VITE.  My fingernails are three coats of the Crown Is Mine, and my thumbnail is two or three coats of Tazmanian Devil from Confetti, though it looks a little reminiscent of Spark-tacular/Rainbow Connection by OPI.  Dupe test tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooooooooooo!! That top one is particularly awesome! (I wish I had tips for you about photographing nails...)

    ReplyDelete