Wednesday, May 2, 2012

FOTD: Keepin' It Cool

So my initial plan was to only wear cool colors on my face today, but there is a very good chance I led myself astray.

One day, I will be capable of good photos.
I started off with my Hourglass primer and today felt like a Beauty Without Cruelty Ultimate Natural Liquid Foundation kind of day.  I used my MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC20, and finished everything with ELF HD Powder.  My cheeks are a combination of Viva La Diva blush in Paparazzi, ELF Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Luminance, and Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer in Original Chocolate.



I started off my eyes with Too Faced Shadow Insurance.  I used my Naked palette today, using the color Sin all over the lid, Toasted in the crease and Hustle in the outer v.  MSC e/s in Birthday was my brow highlight, as usual.  My brows, as usual, are ELF Liquid Eyeliner in Black.  For my eyes, I lined first with Sephora + Pantone Color of the Year liner in Chestnut in the lower lash line, and then put MUFE Aqua Eyes liner in 0L on the lower water line.  I curled my lashes and used the Tarte Gifted mascara in Black.


For my lips, I started off with the MSC lip bomb in Marshmellow Peeps to condition my lips, then I added Lancome's Rouge In Love #353.

4 comments:

  1. That lipstick looks lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Danielle! I must find a vegan dupe asap! It's so close to Painted Roses irl, it's so pretty!

      Delete
  2. Cute look! Is that MSC lip bomb in Marshmellow Peeps vegan? I have a thing for peeps (though obviously don't eat them anymore... just think they're cute) so I'm thinking I need that ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is vegan, but it was limited edition! We may be able to petition for a comeback though!

      Delete