Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Mail time: Plant Fusion Vegan Protein Powders!

I wasn't expecting to be doing a blog on this today, but the package came & I was too excited to not share this right away with you guys!  I recently spoke with Scott of Plant Fusion to inquire about their protein powder.  I'd heard a lot of great things and wanted to try the different flavors before I bought a tub because something like Chocolate Raspberry sounds great in theory, but can go terribly wrong in powder form, haha.  I am excited to say that he went above and beyond with this package!  I can't wait to try all of the flavors out & give a full write up because I know a LOT of protein powder users feel the same way about flavors as I do.. "could be good, could be very, very bad."


2 comments:

  1. I’ve tried all kinds of protein powders and tend to go through phases with them. Sometimes I use them every day for a week and other times I fall off the wagon or just forget to buy it when I run out. Best Protein Powder

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may even set rewards that are beneficial for your muscle gaining efforts. For instance, you can obtain a massage;satta king

    satta king

    satta king

    ReplyDelete