Thursday, February 23, 2012

EOTD: Soft & Smoky

So the new Spring trends to watch out for are, as you already know, color blocking, and by refusal to die, smoky eyes.  Today I wanted to play with a smoky eye using primarily Urban Decay products.


On my face, I'm wearing MAC's Studio Finish Concealer and Studio Fix Powder in NC20.  I have on Too Faced's Chocolate Soleil Bronzer and Urban Decay's blush in Score.  I also put on Benefit's Watts Up! on my cheeks, but you can't really tell in this photo.  Really, most of my face makeup is gone now because it's been 10-12 hours since application.

My eyes started off with Too Faced's Shadow Insurance in Lemon Drop (the corrector one) just to try it out.  I put the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Shadow in Mercury.  I used the Naked 2 over it; Foxy in the inner corner, my beloved Tease all over the lid, Pistol in the crease, and Verve just over the ball of the eye to brighten it up and give dimension.  I also used pistol below the eye.  My liner is Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on pencil in Zero.  I used the Too Faced glitter liner in Ooh & Ahh with a flat liner brush below the eye.  My mascara is the Dior Maximizer primer, and the Diorshow New Look in 090 Noir.

My lips are nothing, now.

FTC:  I got ready at work today.  Some of these items I own at home, but these are all products I used at work.  I wasn't paid to share this look, write this post, or otherwise peddle these products.

No comments:

Post a Comment