Thursday, February 2, 2012

Models Own Mostly Vegan!

Models Own, a UK brand, has one of my all time favorite animal testing statements:

"Our approach to animal testing is simple. We don’t do it.
We don’t test our finished products or ingredients on any animals.
End of."

Another amazing thing about Models Own?  I emailed the company quite late last night inquiring about which products in their line were vegan, and if they had a list, and when I woke up at 8:00am, I already had a response.

"Dear Beth,

Everything is vegan-friendly but the lipsticks.

Thank you,
MODELS OWN"

If every company operated this way, I would never have to doubt what a company tells me.  This is prompt, thorough customer service.  Thank you Models Own!  & thank you to Emilia for introducing me to this wonderful company.  I can't wait to try more of their products!

No comments:

Post a Comment