Friday, February 24, 2012

Previously cruelty free brands start paying for animal testing.

Regardless of how you feel about PETA, you need to go read this article.

I will be deactivating my mark. account now.  And updating my "do not buy list", as well as going through the list I have on here. I'll let you guys know when my update is complete.

Thank you to both Kristy (veggiebeauty) & Brooke (Brooke Van Gory Designs) for bringing this article to my attention promptly.

For shame Chinese government; for SHAME sellout companies.

FTC:  I was not paid for this post.  These are my opinions.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I've been nearly vegan for 5 years and decided recently to take the slow, painful climb towards boycotting cosmetic companies that are not cruelty-free... and stop buying non-vegan cosmetics. But I admit I'm taking it ultra-slow. I'm so glad I found your blog!
    <3Sarah S. (beautyvigilante.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete