Wednesday, February 15, 2012

FOTD: Natural & Classy

Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE my Naked Palette?  Because I do.  Since the first time I used it, I have been smitten.  So smitten, in fact, that I really, really want the Naked 2 purely based on my love for the Naked .. well that & the fact that it has the color Tease.


So I started off with my beloved Hope In a Jar all over my face to combat the random dry patches I have going on (thank you, Ohio).  I started off with NARS Sheer Matte Foundation in Mont Blanc, concealed with MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC20.  I topped it all off with MAC Studio Fix in NC20.  I used my Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer to contour on the cheeks and temples, and Urban Decay's blush in Score.  I put on the Benefit Stay Don't Stray primer and contemplated the meaning of life.  I drew on some eyebrows with my Tokidoki Perfetto Liner in Sabochan, and contemplated some more.

I used the Naked Palette to keep it classy, natural and just a touch smoky and sultry.  I used Sin all over the lid, concentrating on keeping my inner corner very bright.  I added some Buff to the crease and blended it out towards the browbone.  I deepened up the look with some Hustle in the outer corner.  I put some Half Baked below my eyes to add some shine below my eyes that complimented my blush, and deepened that outer corner with Hustle as well.  I used Wet N Wild's Brulee as a browbone highlight and to set the brows.

As you can see, I have no idea what I'm doing with my lips today.

FTC:  I received the Naked Palette & blush from my very sweet friend Jessica.  The foundation and moisturizer are items I got from work.  I received the primer from my friend Mo.  Everything else I paid for with my own money.  I used these items because I like them, no one paid me or otherwise influenced me.  I reserve the right to my own opinion.

2 comments:

  1. Did you come up with an answer to the meaning of life? I am getting tired of contemplating it myself, heh ;) Beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The most I came up with was well drawn brows and truly mellow coffee...

      Thank you love, both for the compliment and the face changing palette. <3

      Delete